Saturday, January 21, 2012

Boring Mom

Life at our house is always more fun when Daddy's home. I don't really like to let the boys bath in my tub because they ALWAYS make the biggest mess, but Daddy does:) And when I let the boys paint or do anything of that nature, well let's just say it is very carefully watched due to babies that are into EVERYTHING!!!!

Bode wanted to do some painting the other day so Beez was so nice to get the paints down for him and let him have at it. I was in my room, and had no idea that paint was out,  and all of a sudden Simon comes in with blue paint all over him!! I literally screamed and laughed at the same time and grabbed him, sure that paint must have been everywhere, but was happy to find the only thing that it got on was him:)


Already the boring Mom that I never wanted to be...

No comments: