Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pre Christmas

Everyone was excited to see Santa! I would be scared of him too!
You can tell that Bode was giving him an earful.  He told him he wanted some stupid cookie maker thing that he saw on an info-mercial.    It took me awhile to talk him out of that and into something that wasn't on an info-mercial.  So we had to write Santa a letter and tell him we changed our mind.  (I canceled our cable and we are now a 'bunny ears family.'  The only kid station the bunny ears gets is full of info-mercials and they sell Bode on everything.  Bode will be watching one and say, "Mom, we really need this, and this is why..."  It cracks me up.  I wasn't about to order that junky cookie maker that would have been fun for a day so was glad when I was able to talk him out of it.)
Max was shy so all he told him he wanted was candy.  He isn't hard to please.  We had to write him later as well and let him know of a few more things he wanted.
Bode's Christmas concert!  I love stuff like this at Christmas time!!  And he was so proud!


No comments: