Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Day After Thanksgiving

We had a fun Thanksgiving followed by a day of finding our Christmas tree and heading to the dunes.  It was kinda cold, but the kids didn't seem to mind much.  When the babies got too cold I hung out in the truck with them.



I put the babies in the truck while I went to help Bode find some food and they locked themselves in.  Beez was on a ride with the keys so they were stuck in there for awhile.  Ha!

Do ya think you might be a little too big for the 3-wheeler hun?  He will fit all 4 boys on there with him too.  I would love to hear what the neighbors have to say when they see him driving that thing down our street with all the boys.  I am surprised we haven't been turned into child services.


This place is a boys paradise, even in the cold temperatures.

No comments: