Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bo-Dog

#1: Last night Bode had a mild fever so this morning when he was sleeping in so late I thought that I should let him, that he must be sick. When he finally woke up (after school started) I asked him "how he was feeling, if he was feeling good enough to go to school?"
Bode: "I am feeling like I want to hurt someone, and I am feeling really sick."
Who is he?
#2: And...The other day Bode came out of his room with his shirt off and asked, "Am I looking stronger?"
Beez: "Ya, are you doing pushups?"
Bode: "No, I have just been eating my vegetables and green smoothies lately and I think that it is making difference."
We agree and then he casually shrugs his shoulders and walks back to his room.
Man, I love this kid!
And...this is Max sporting his new rubber boots.  His cute little muscle legs. 

3 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

Kids are freak'n hilarious!

scott and jessica doman said...

haha thats so funny! whats ur recipe to green smoothies so it doesnt taste too much like spinach. i need it!! :)

Jana said...

Too funny! Your kids are so cute. I cannot believe how much Bode looks like you and the other three are pure Roberts. I hope you are well.