Friday, November 18, 2011

The Yard

So, after a year and a half of living in our house without a yard I finally had to put my foot down and tell Beez 'we are getting a yard or else'...and then he started working on it.  Guess I should have done that a year ago huh?  He worked very hard and got the sprinklers in, but we will have to wait until spring for the grass cause it got cold.  So, for a couple of weeks this is what we did at our house.  All the boys were so much help helping daddy dig holes and fill them back up with dirt and put the sprinkler parts everywhere and they even spray painted the house, I really don't know if he could have done it without their help.





I can't wait until spring to have my yard, my boys are gonna think they died and gone to heaven.  Well, okay, they might miss all the dirt to dig in but I am pretty sure I won't.  Thanks for all your hard work hunny:)

2 comments:

Katie and Lane said...

Yards are great. Lane just doesn't have time for ours. So I know how you feel.

Edith said...

When we had dirt my boys love to dig and when the grass went in they didn't know what to do with themselves... What boy wants grass?