Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Favorite Place

We recently went to visit my dad and brothers in Colorado, which was so fun!! It was so good to see them all!!  One of the days we were there we went up to Ouray and went riding all over which I loved!!! Ouray is my favorite place in this world, there is just something about it that I can't get enough of. It has a unique beauty that is like no where else. I think that I have great memories as a kid there as well, riding semi's over the million dollar highway full of sheep and then trailing them up, or riding horses up to sheep camp to bring them supplies. These are some of my best memories as a kid and I will always have a special place in my heart for this place. It was fun to be up there with my dad and Sandy and my little family as well. Does it get any better? Not sure...

Someone we saw up there thought these three were triplets, which they actually kinda look like it right here I guess.  Glad they aren't:)

1 comment: