Friday, May 4, 2012

The crazies!

These two are crazy right now!! Into everything! The phrase 'two heads are better than one' is in fact true.  They put things down the heater vents, put my shoes in the bathtub and turn the water on, they have even gotten into my cold storage and broke a bottle of canned pears (the homemade mason jar of canned pears), they are also into the toilets or anything else they shouldn't be.  Pretty sure their favorite game is to run away from me and make me chase them.  But even when they are the craziest they are still so stinkin cute! A little while ago they found the toilet scrubber, closed the bathroom door, and rubbed that nasty thing all over the bathroom.  I noticed and started cleaning that up when I realized one had pooped and stuck their hand in it and it was getting everywhere so I run to get that first, then the other one was in the toilet...its at that point you wonder should I laugh or just cry?
Got into ramen noodles and they were spread ALL over the floors!
Under the table is where they hide when they are either pooping or hiding from me because they have something they shouldn't or did something they shouldn't have.

They are obsessed with their daddy!!  And I mean obsessed!...but then again we all are:)
And this is rare that you see them sitting still, let alone both at the same time, but only because they were sick.  Man, I love these two individually and together!!

2 comments:

Heather Ballard said...

I love that you are getting caught up on your blog right now too. I just finished up Christmas too!!!

Jana said...

It is nice getting caught up on you and your sweet family. Your boys are so cute. I am sure you are one FANTASTIC mom!